Open Access Policy
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
Open Access (OA) stands for unrestricted access and unrestricted reuse which means making research publications freely available online. It access ensures that your work reaches the widest possible audience, and that your fellow researchers can use and share it easily. The mission of the Aro is to improve the culture of scientific publications by supporting bright minds in science and public engagement.
ARO open access articles are published under a Creative Commons Attribution CC-BY-NC-SA 4.0 license. This license lets you retain copyright and let others remix, tweak, and build upon your work non-commercially, as long as they credit you and license their new creations under the identical terms. Commercial use of the publisher's PDF is subject to license fees. ARO's Theme is a SHERPA/RoMEO blue publisher that allows posting of the final publisher's PDF on website. The main output of research in general is new ideas and knowledge, which the Aro peer-review policy allow to publish as high-quality, peer-reviewed research articles. The Aro believes that maximizing the distribution of these publications - by providing free, online access - is the most effective way of ensuring that the research we fund can be accessed, read and built upon. In turn, this will foster a richer research culture and cultivate good research ethic as well. The Aro therefore supports unrestricted access to the published materials on its main website as a fundamental part of its mission and a global academic community benefit to be encouraged wherever possible.
- Koya University supports the principles and objectives of Open Access and Open Science
- Aro expects authors of research papers, and manuscripts to maximize the opportunities to make their results available for free access on its final peer-reviewed paper
- All manuscript will be made open access online soon after final stage peer-review finalized.
- This policy will be effective from 1st Oct 2013 and will be reviewed during the first year of operation.
- Open Access route is available at aro.koyauniversity.org for publishing and archiving all accepted papers,
Specific details of how authors of research articles are required to comply with this policy can be found in the Guide to Authors.