Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- As ARO publishes paper submitted by academic community only, we follow a basic rule that all authors need to provide their official university/institute email address when submitting their papers. Also, all authors need to have active Google Scholar Account and a ORCID.org account. They need to provide these at the time of registration.In very rare cases when authors' university/institute does not provide official email addresses, Aro only accept institutional emails.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The similarity report with more than 15% is not accepted, and submission will be declined immediately.
- The Abstract should not exceed 250 words.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word (MS-Word) *.doc or *.docx format without authors names, according to stage-one template.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is double-spaced; Times New Roman font type, normal, 12-point font size and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end. Use Stage-One template file for submission.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
This is the main type of publication that Aro will produce.
A critical, constructive analysis of the literature in a specific field through summary, classification, analysis, comparison.
Letters are short reports of original research focused on an outstanding finding whose importance means that it will be of interest to scientists in other fields.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License [CC BY-NC-SA 4.0] that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
ARO is committed to protecting the privacy of the users of this journal website. The names, personal particulars and e-mail addresses entered in this website will be used only for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available to third parties without the user's permission or due process. Users consent to receive communication from the ARO journal for the stated purposes of the journal. Queries with regard to privacy may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org