The Executive Editorial Board (EEB) of Aro is composed of renowned experts in the subject areas relevant to the journal's scope. These experts have extensive experience in their respective fields, and they are committed to ensuring the highest standards of editorial excellence and integrity.
The EEB meets on a regular basis to review and discuss the latest articles submitted to the journal. They carefully assess each article's scientific merit, relevance to the journal's scope, and adherence to the journal's publication guidelines. The EEB also provides feedback to authors on how to improve their manuscripts.
Aro strictly adheres to the Guidelines for Editorial Board Participation. These guidelines ensure that the EEB is composed of independent and impartial experts who are committed to the highest standards of editorial ethics. The guidelines also ensure that the EEB's decision-making process is transparent and fair.
The EEB plays a vital role in ensuring the quality of Aro's published content. The board's expertise and dedication help to ensure that Aro remains a leading international journal in its field.
Aro's current Executive Editorial Board Members:
- Dr. Mohammed H. S. Zangana, Executive Publisher, Iraq
- Dr. Dilan M. Rostam, Editor-in-Chief, United Kingdom
- Prof. Salah I. Yahya, Managing & Executive Editor, Iraq
- Dr. Fahmi F. Muhammad, Executive Editor, Iraq
- Prof. Wali M. Hamad, Executive Editor, Iraq
- Prof. Jorge Correia, Executive Editor, Portugal
- Dr. Fouad Mohammed, Executive Editor, United Kingdom
- Dr. Jacek Binda, Executive Editor, Poland
- Prof. Nadhir Al-Ansari, Executive Editor, Sweden
- Prof. Howri Mansurbeg, Executive Editor, Canada
- Dr. Tara Fuad Tahir, Executive Editor, Iraq
- Prof. Yazen A. Khaleel, Executive Editor, Iraq
- Prof. Mohammad Gh. Faraj, Executive Editor, Iraq
- Dr. Sahar B. Mahmood, Executive Editor, Iraq
Jorge Correia, Executive Editor
Fouad Mohammed, Executive Editor
[email: firstname.lastname@example.org] [url: http://www.wsfip.edu.pl]